Finding the right infertility doctor can be difficult to navigate, but it certainly doesn’t have to be.
Make your decision easier by following these expert tips to find the best IVF doctor in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
What Should I Consider Before Choosing an IVF Doctor?
To help you choose the best IVF doctor in Tysons Corner, Virginia for you, consider the following:
When It Comes to Your IVF Doctor for Infertility Treatment:
- When and where were they trained in IVF? What is their success rate?
- When you met with them, did you feel like you were heard and understood?
- Did they take time with you to answer all of your questions? Did you feel rushed?
- Will you have one doctor or a team? Does your IVF team include a urologist / andrologist? A reproductive surgeon? A reproductive endocrinologist?
- What are their hospital affiliations?
- Do they accept your insurance?
In Regards to Financing, Tests, and Treatments:
- What are the costs of the tests and treatments you may need?
- Do they have payment or financing options? What about an IVF refund program?
- How much does embryo freezing and storage cost?
- If you need to travel, is it possible to get lodging discounts?
Pertaining to Procedures / Labs:
- Is there an age limit for IVF treatments?
- What are the tests and procedures done during treatment for infertility?
- Is the facility all-inclusive, or will you need to go somewhere else for certain procedures and/or treatments?
- Are there surrogacy options available if you need them?
- Do you have the choice to continue treatment even if the chances are low?
Choose Annandale Ob-Gyn to Find the Best IVF Doctor in Tysons Corner, Virginia!
At Annandale Ob-Gyn, we understand how trying infertility can be, and we are here to help. With our providers, you are guaranteed warmth, compassion, and respect.
Contact us at 703-642-7522 to schedule your consultation, and rest easy knowing you’ll have a highly qualified and experienced IVF doctor by your side during your journey.